Can you improve weight-loss if you eat more? We examine the eccentricities of the digestive system to tell you more.
Losing weight and burning fat are a struggle that many face every day, all around the globe. Sedentary lifestyles and lack of physical activity, over time, accumulate fat that becomes harder and harder to shed and burn away! Additionally, eating out has also become a trend and also a necessity at times owing to lack of time to prepare healthy home cooked meals. Also, the eating out is a great way to treat one’s senses and spend time with friends and family to break the monotony of the busy everyday work routine. That said, calories and fat if consumed in large quantities pose the problem of increased weight and accumulate in the body. With time, clothes get tighter, favourite clothes get stored away and photographs are a nightmare!
Well, everyone loves to eat; and why not! But knowing what you eat and consuming the right things in the right quantity is the trick to maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Very few people know about some of the miracle fat burning foods. Yes, it’s true! Certain food heightens the metabolism in the body and thus help reduce fat. Here’s a list of these miracle fat burning foods.
- Whole Grains– It takes longer for the body to break these down; especially oatmeal and brown rice.
- Lean Meat- High in protein, it helps burn calories in the process of digestion.
- Low-fat Dairy products are high in Vitamin D and Calcium that boost the metabolism and help burn more calories- faster!
- Green Tea works wonders! Sipping green tea after meals and also in between raises the metabolism. People have seen wonders within weeks of adding green tea to their schedule.
- Lentils- High in iron and protein, lentils are nutritious and a must in your eating regime. These also take time to break down and as a result burn calorie.
- Hot Peppers in any form- fry, raw or cooked; literally melt up the fat accumulated within.
Contrary to the popular belief, fat burning foods are equally tasty and yummy! You don’t need to cut down on the flavours but only understand the properties of these specific fat burning foods. While it’s difficult to eat only these, try to include them in as many meals as possible. You can experiment with different recipes including these to create a yummy and healthy meal!
Check out more nutritional advice on our news page. If you are interested in our weight loss treatments book a free consultation using the button below.