What benefits do Amino Acid Infusion IV Drips offer?
Amino acids, along with proteins, are famously described as ‘the building blocks of life.’ While they are essential to the body’s routine functions, anyone can benefit from an extra helping tailored to specific goals.
The amino acids aid in the body’s production of proteins and the creation of muscles. While the body can create non-essential amino acids, essential amino acids must be ingested via food like meats, dairy, plants, or supplements. It is the essential amino acids that help build muscles, restore damaged tissue, aid in digestion, and enhance the immune system’s functions.
Regardless of how much protein a person may consume, a little extra can always help. Moreover, we are able to tailor our Amino Acid Infusions to meet specific needs.
The following is what our Amino Acid Infusions IV Drip can do for you:
- Restore muscles and tissues for people performing in high-endurance activities like sports and regular, intense workouts
- Sustain metabolic pathways enhancing immunity, growth, and reproduction
- Maintain nervous system and muscle health
- Lessen sunlight’s oxidative damage
- Boost collagen production
- Increase oxygen transmission to cellular respiration and circulation
- Help preserver liver energy
- Normalize blood pressure to lower the risk of heart failure and arrhythmias
Our Amino Acid Infusions may consist of the following components based on the requirement:
Additionally, vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 can be included.
Since our infusions are created at the clinic, they will not have the oxidative damage commonly found in the pre-mixed ones. Whether you are after a long-term therapy or a one-time enhancement, our IV clinician will address the required content of the infusion to meet your goal during consultation.