Our qualified Phlebotomists can now visit your home to collect a venous blood sample to carry out the IgG Antibody Test. This type of COVID-19 confirms if you have recently been infected with the coronavirus. This service is only available if you live in London, the Midlands, Wales, Manchester or Sheffield.
VIVO Clinic have partnered with a CQC registered laboratory to offer Abbott’s IgG Antibody Test, which has been evaluated by Public Health England. Please see this report for more information.
Our Phlebotomists will arrive wearing all of the necessary PPE. Once the sample has been collected, this will be sent to the laboratory for analysis.
Book your test, and get the answers you need.
- The Abbott IgG testing assay that we use is the second assay to be evaluated by Public Health England for venous blood testing only. Please see the report here.
- Laboratory test by CQC registered laboratory
- Sample collection is performed using medical equipment for IVD (in-vitro diagnostic devices)
- Phlebotomist can visit your home if you are based in London, the Midlands, Wales, Manchester or Sheffield, or you can undergo sample collection at one of our clinics
- The IgG pathology-based solution is 99% accurate for venous blood
- Serology based
- Sample collected in under 10 minutes
- Results in 48 hours (from sample receipt)
Laboratory results provided by London Medical Laboratory. Regulated by the Care Quality Commission. Certificate number: CRT1-4708702735