How can a Myers Cocktail IV Drip help you?
The Myers cocktail IV drip is a blend of vitamins C, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, and magnesium sulphate. Also referred to as the Myers infusion, the treatment gained recognition as the go-to treatment for high-profile celebrities whose work demanded long hours.
The particular combination of vitamins and minerals simultaneously restores the body’s energy, maintains good skin and bones, regulates nerve and muscle functions, strengthens the immune system and nervous system health, and normalizes blood pressure. The results are more immediate due to the intravenous nature of the treatment.
While the Myers cocktail IV drip is an excellent solution for people with demanding lifestyles, it can also be incorporated in treatment plans for a wide array of health conditions, including:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic infections like Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Lyme disease
- Certain gut issues like IBS, Crohn’s, Coeliac disease and ulcerative colitis
- Deficiencies from restrictive dietary choices or needs
- High toxicity states (frequent aeroplane travel, mercury toxicity, excess alcohol consumption)
- Certain autoimmune diseases
The Myers cocktail IV drip is given after a consultation with our IV clinician. While the IV drip already contains a wide variety of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, additional ones can be added following the consultation according to your body’s needs.
- Potassium chloride
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6
- Blood presure regulation
- Circadian cycle regulation
- Energy boost
- Enhanced cognitive functions
- Improved immunity
- Improved teeth and bone strength
- 45 minutes +