FemiWand® - HIFU Vaginal Tightening Newcastle
The FemiWand® treatment offered at our Newcastle clinic is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure to help improve vaginal elasticity.
This cost-effective option is fast, practically pain-free, and provides long-lasting results without the need for a surgical procedure.More Info
Vaginal Tightening Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Heart conditions
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- Prolapse (Not Active & Has Been A Few Years is fine)
- Endometriosis (GP Consent)
- Cysts (GP Consent)
- Copper Coil
- Allergy To Latex (We Use Latex Free)
- Allergy to Water Base Lubricant
VIVO Clinic Newcastle Upon Tyne
Based inside Collingwood Buildings
38 Collingwood St.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The length of time that the effects of the FemiWand® last can vary greatly depending on an individual’s age, health, and lifestyle.
While some users report experiencing positive results for an extended period of time, up to several years, others may not see the same level of improvement.
It is important to remember that each person is unique and will respond differently to the FemiWand® treatment.
At our Newcastle location, we recognize that every individual who comes to us for care is unique and has their own specific goals and needs.
This is why we design customised FemiWand® treatment plans for each patient, ensuring that they receive the best possible outcomes.
Some patients may only need a couple of in-clinic sessions to reach their goals, while others may require additional treatment.
Our primary focus is always on providing personalized care for every patient who comes to us for assistance.
At our Newcastle location, clients can receive the FemiWand® treatments in quick and easy in-clinic sessions that typically takes only half an hour.
However, this time may vary depending on certain factors.
The FemiWand® treatment is not only effective in improving the elasticity of the vagina, but it also has the potential to offer a range of other benefits.
Some of these may include increased sexual satisfaction, relief from stress urinary incontinence, a decrease in vaginal dryness and atrophy, reduced pain during intercourse, and an improvement in the tone and appearance of the vagina.
There are several factors that can contribute to the loss of tightness in the vagina. These include:
- Ageing: As a woman ages, the muscles of the vagina can weaken and lose tone, leading to a loss of tightness.
- Childbirth: Pregnancy and childbirth can stretch the muscles and tissues of the vagina, leading to a loss of tightness.
- Menopause: Changes in hormone levels during menopause can cause the muscles of the vagina to lose tone and elasticity.
- Lack of sexual activity: Engaging in regular sexual activity can help to maintain the tone and elasticity of the muscles of the vagina. A lack of sexual activity can lead to a loss of tightness.
- Obesity: Excess weight can put pressure on the muscles of the vagina, leading to a loss of tightness.
- Chronic medical conditions: Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes, can lead to a loss of muscle tone and elasticity in the vagina.
The FemiWand® treatment is a non-surgical procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the vagina.
Collagen and elastin are important proteins that help to maintain the elasticity and tone of the vaginal tissue.
During the treatment, a small wand is inserted into the vagina, and radiofrequency energy is applied to the vaginal walls and surrounding tissue.
The energy stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, helping to improve the elasticity and tone of the vagina.
The treatment is typically performed in a doctor’s office or clinic and takes about 30 minutes to complete.
It is generally well-tolerated and has minimal side effects.
The results of the FemiWand® vaginal tightening treatment are not permanent.
Like any other non-surgical procedure, the effects of the treatment will gradually decrease over time.
To maintain the results of the treatment, it may be necessary to undergo periodic touch-up treatments.
The frequency of these touch-up treatments will depend on the individual and their specific needs.
It is important to discuss the expected duration of the results and the need for touch-up treatments with a qualified clinician or healthcare provider before undergoing the FemiWand® treatment.
The FemiWand® procedure is designed to be gentle and non-invasive, so recovery time is usually very quick or completely non-existent.
You won’t need any stitches or anaesthesia, and you should be able to get back to your normal routine right away.
While some people might feel a little sore or have some swelling after the treatment, these side effects usually go away on their own in a few days.
Overall, the FemiWand® procedure is a convenient and effective way to address a variety of health concerns without having to take time off from your busy schedule.
The FemiWand® treatment is a possible option for people over 30 years of age who want to improve the firmness and stretchiness of their vagina.
It is also an appropriate non-surgical option for those who are experiencing problems like loose vaginal muscles, stress incontinence when urinating, dryness in the vagina, thinning and shrinking of the vaginal walls, or pain during sex.
This treatment may be especially helpful for those who are seeking a non-invasive alternative and cannot or do not want to have surgery.
At our Newcastle clinic, we offer the HIFU Facelift, a non-invasive treatment that can help you achieve a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
This state-of-the-art treatment uses high-intensity focused ultrasound technology, similar to the FemiWand® procedure, to tighten and firm the skin on the face, potentially providing long-lasting anti-ageing results without the need for surgery or recovery time.
If you’re interested in improving your appearance, the HIFU Facelift treatment may be worth considering.