HIFU Facelift is an affordable, non-surgical procedure which painlessly lifts and tightens the facial skin.
The potentially long-term anti-ageing benefits are a result of HIFU penetrating the inner layers of the facial skin and producing new collagen.More Info
HIFU Facelift Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- 4 Months For Fillers
- Metal Implants or Screws In The Face
- Blood Thinning Or Skin Thinning Medication (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear of medication)
- Aspirin (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear)
- Nerve Damage
- Cold Sores
- Pace Maker
- Electrical Device
- Recent Surgery/On Face Recently
The initial effects of the treatment begin to appear within the first 20 days of the treatment.
However, it can take around 3 to 6 months for full results to become visible.
Around 20% of HIFU Facelift users report being able to experience the benefits of the treatment immediately after the first in-clinic session.
As each individual reacts differently to the treatment, the time until results appear varies for every person.
The full effects of the HIFU Facelift will be present for at least 6 months.
With proper care and a healthy lifestyle, the benefits of the treatment can last for up to 18 – 24 months.
Please bear in mind that while the HIFU Facelift can remedy signs of ageing, it is not a cure for ageing skin.
After the full effects of the treatment have manifested, the skin continues to age as it normally would.
Inevitably, the signs of ageing will return.
To enjoy continued benefits, you may book additional treatments in a year or two.
Most of our clients receive the intended benefits after 1 to 2 in-clinic sessions.
However, some people may need a few more treatments to achieve the same.
The initial effects typically begin to appear within 20 days of the treatment. More defined results become visible within the first 6 to 8 weeks.
The full results come into effect within 3 to 6 months of the final in-clinic HIFU session.
Typically, the in-clinic sessions for HIFU Facelift last between 30 to 90 minutes.
HIFU Facelift is a relatively pain-free procedure.
However, it is not completely free of discomfort.
During the procedure, the focused warmth from the applicator is accompanied by some tingling and prickling sensations like mild electric pulses.
HIFU Facelift is mostly free of subsequent side effects.
Some post-treatment redness and swelling can be expected.
They are both mild and abate within a few days when they occur.
Additionally, some people may feel a gentle tingling sensation in the treated areas for a few weeks.
Despite high efficacy, HIFU Facelift does not require users to recover afterwards.
People having undergone the treatment can safely and immediately resume their regular activities.
Other non-surgical treatments at VIVO Clinic that do not result in any downtime include Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing) and FemiWand Vaginal Tightening.
HIFU Facelift is a very safe procedure.
None of the risks associated with a surgical facelift is an issue with the HIFU treatment.
Furthermore, all the equipment used by VIVO Clinic is CE-certified and undergoes routine maintenance.
Although it lasts only a few days, aftercare is essential to the treatment. Without it, the most successful treatment benefits may be unattainable.
Our clients are provided with a detailed aftercare routine during the HIFU consultation.
The most common aftercare steps include the following:
- Drinking plenty of fluids (water is best)
- Protecting the treated area from strong or direct sunlight
- Giving up alcoholic beverages
- Protecting the treated skin from hot water (no hot baths, showers, or washes)
- Not scratching the treated area
HIFU aftercare supplements like HD Thermal Cream and C-TOX are optional.
The treatment can be performed on practically all areas of the face, either all together or just individual areas.
Additionally, the HIFU Facelift procedure can also be done on surrounding areas such as the neck and décolletage.
Here is a full list of facial and adjacent areas that we treat using HIFU:
- Traditional Facelift (S-section)
- Jaw lift
- Neck lift
- Upper facelift
- Lower facelift
- Full face, neck & décolletage
In practice, the HIFU Facelift dramatically lessens or completely removes signs of ageing, like wrinkles, from facial skin.
The same benefits can be achieved for the other areas treated with HIFU.
However, certain parts of the skin are more sensitive compared to others.
A lower-level applicator setting is used for these areas, like the soft skin around the lips and eyes.
There are a few pre-treatment steps before the actual procedure.
The first is a brief consultation during which one of our clinical practitioners will guide the client through the benefits, side effects, aftercare, and other information about the treatment.
During this consultation, clients are encouraged to bring up any concerns and other queries.
This is then followed by a skin analysis and a patch test.
These pre-treatment activities do not last more than 30 to 40 minutes.
While no formal preparation is required for HIFU Facelift, we ask our clients to be mindful of a few things, such as:
- Not getting a tan on the area(s) of treatment for at least 2 weeks before the in-clinic HIFU appointment,
- Stopping the use of skin products that cause irritation (regardless of how major or minor),
- For people who are on prescription medicine, to book the in-clinic HIFU appointment after at least 2 weeks will have passed since the last dose, and
- Not using any facial skin products (moisturisers, makeup, etc.) on the day of the treatment.
Additionally, if a client shows up to the clinic with a fever or a cold sore, we will insist they reschedule the treatment appointment.
HIFU penetrates the facial skin at various depths during the procedure, including the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS).
HIFU Facelift is unique in its ability to directly penetrate the SMAS layer without using invasive techniques; traditional facelift procedures surgically manipulate this layer of the skin.
Affecting the SMAS layer of the face, along with other layers of the dermis, produces new collagen and tightens tissues of the facial skin.