FemiWand® - HIFU Vaginal Tightening
The non-surgical FemiWand® vaginal tightening treatment helps restore the vagina’s natural elasticity.
The FemiWand® procedure is painless, affordable, and highly effective with long-term results.More Info
Vaginal Tightening Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Heart conditions
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- Prolapse (Not Active & Has Been A Few Years is fine)
- Endometriosis (GP Consent)
- Cysts (GP Consent)
- Copper Coil
- Allergy To Latex (We Use Latex Free)
- Allergy to Water Base Lubricant
A single FemiWand® vaginal tightening treatment can produce benefits that can last up to 24 months.
The initial, superficial results of the treatment begin appearing within 2 to 3 weeks of the in-clinic session.
The benefits to the vaginal muscles manifest within 6 to 8 weeks of the treatment.
A big chunk of our clientele is able to benefit from 1 to 2 in-clinic sessions.
Nonetheless, some ladies require a few extra sessions before optimum results can be achieved.
We appreciate that every woman’s physique is unique; therefore, the required number of sessions is bound to vary.
The FemiWand® vaginal tightening procedure takes around 20 minutes approximately.
Clients can expect the entire in-clinic session to last no longer than 30 minutes in total.
In addition to addressing vaginal laxity, the FemiWand® can be used to remedy the following issues:
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal atrophy
- Pain during intercourse
In addition to a tighter, more elastic vagina, women who undergo the FemiWand® vaginal tightening treatment are able to achieve these benefits as well:
- Increased bladder control
- Improved sexual sensation
- Better natural lubrication
There are several reasons behind reduced elasticity in the vagina. These include:
- Smoking cigarettes
- Undergoing a hysterectomy
- Giving birth
The listed events and other similar ones affect the natural collagen fibres in the vaginal skin and muscles.
In such instances, the collagen is replaced by fibres that do not stretch or recoil properly.
FemiWand® technology employs HIFU to provide vaginal tightening benefits.
Controlled HIFU is administered into the vaginal tissue via the FemiWand® device.
The HIFU produces thermal energy within the inner layers of the vaginal tissue, including the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) layer.
Thereby, the already present collagen fibres are invigorated, and new collagen and elastin production is encouraged.
With an increase in active collagens, the natural elasticity of vaginal skin and muscles is restored.
Although long-term, the results of the treatment are not permanent.
The new collagen fibres resulting from the procedure will age at the body’s natural rate.
Inevitably, vaginal elasticity declines as a person grows older.
The post-treatment benefits can be restored with additional treatments when that happens.
On average, the results of the FemiWand® treatment can last up to 18 to 24 months.
Patients undergoing the HIFU vaginal tightening procedure do not have to recover afterwards.
The FemiWand® allows the treatment to be non-fully surgical.
This means no surgical incisions are made, nor is any anaesthesia used.
Being fully non-surgical, the FemiWand® treatment effectively bypasses the need for any recovery afterwards.
Users of the FemiWand® treatment can return to their daily activities immediately after the in-clinic procedure.
Please note that although there is no downtime, clients are advised to:
- Not exercise or take part in intense physical activities for 24 hours, and
- Not engage in sexual intercourse for 72 hours following the treatment.
Almost all women over the age of 30 can undergo the treatment if they require the benefits.
We advise against undergoing the procedure if the client is breastfeeding or has given birth within the last 3 months.
HIFU vaginal tightening does have a few contraindications, including:
- Undiagnosed cervical or vaginal lesions
- Urinary or vaginal tract infection
- Active genitourinary cancer
- Stage 2 pelvic organ prolapse (or greater)
- Pregnancy (we can safely perform the procedure at least 3 months after childbirth).
HIFU Facelift is one of our most in-demand treatments.
The procedure involves using HIFU to tighten and lift facial skin.
Like FemiWand® vaginal tightening, HIFU Facelift is fully non-surgical and painless.
The benefits of the treatment include potentially long-term anti-ageing effects and no downtime.