HIFU Facelift Belfast
HIFU Facelift at VIVO Clinic Belfast will effectively give you younger and brilliantly soft skin without having to undergo surgery.
An affordable and pain-free procedure, HIFU Facelift help the face retain its anti-ageing benefits, potentially, in the long run.More Info
HIFU Facelift Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- 4 Months For Fillers
- Metal Implants or Screws In The Face
- Blood Thinning Or Skin Thinning Medication (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear of medication)
- Aspirin (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear)
- Nerve Damage
- Cold Sores
- Pace Maker
- Electrical Device
- Recent Surgery/On Face Recently
VIVO Clinic Belfast
180 Lisburn Road
On average, results become gradually visible within 3-6 months once the treatment has concluded.
However, 1 out of 5 times, patients have reported seeing the results of the treatment immediately after only a single session.
Many patients report feeling mild discomfort due to the warmth created by the HIFU beams. In such instances, the strength of the HIFU beams can be set lower.
However, there is no pain associated with this procedure.
The following areas are covered by the HIFU Facelift at VIVO Clinic Belfast:
- Traditional Facelift (S-section)
- Jaw lift
- Neck lift
- Upper facelift
- Lower facelift
- Full face, neck & décolletage
Customarily, the HIFU Facelift removes the signs of ageing, like wrinkles and sagging or loose skin from around the mouth, eyes, and cheek.
However, surrounding areas can also be treated, and if required, only specific areas of the face can be focused on.
The HIFU intensity used during the procedure is adjusted for each region of the face being treated.
For instance, lower-intensity settings are used for more sensitive areas of the face.
Often, only two sessions of HIFU Facelift are sufficient for the desired results.
However, some patients may benefit from more sessions, and others may require only a single session.
HIFU Facelift results start to become visible 6-8 weeks after the procedure has been performed. Complete results take between 3 and 6 months before they are visible.
HIFU treatment sessions are normally done within 30 to 90 minutes.
The exact length of the treatment is dependent on the size of the facial area being treated.
While it is typical for the results to last up to 6 months, they can remain for longer with proper aftercare.
It is also crucial to keep in mind that how long the results last is bound to differ from person to person.
Our clinical practitioners will instruct you on the full aftercare following a HIFU session. However, the most common aftercare steps involve the following:
- Keeping away from sunlight
- Keeping from scratching the treated skin areas
- Avoiding hot showers and hot baths
- Not drinking alcohol for some time after the treatment
- Staying sufficiently hydrated
Aftercare supplements may also be prescribed after a HIFU session. These are HD Thermal Cream and C-TOX.
There are two common short-lived side effects associated with HIFU Facelift: slight redness and sensitivity or tenderness in the areas of the face that underwent the treatment.
Both of these side effects tend to be extremely mild and abate within a few days.
HIFU Facelift is an immensely safe procedure.
This facelift treatment is completely non-surgical.
This means that while the procedure is safe and comfortable in its own way, it also excludes the side effects linked to surgical facelifts.
HIFU Facelift prominently requires no recovery time on the part of the patient.
As soon as your HIFU session has concluded at our Belfast clinic, you will be able to return to your regular activities without skipping a beat.
Other non-surgical treatments at VIVO Clinic Belfast with no downtime include Cryolipolysis (Fat Freeze), Plasma Eye Lift, and FemiWand Vaginal Tightening.
The treatment will begin with a clinical consultation followed by a skin analysis session and patch test.
During the consultation, our clinical practitioner at the Belfast clinic will discuss the details of the treatment and address any concerns and questions you may have.
On the whole, this consultation will last approximately 15 minutes.
The skin analysis will involve the clinical practitioner checking your skin to confirm the procedure is right for you and mark the areas of your face to be treated.
And finally, a patch test will be done before the actual procedure can proceed.
The skin analysis and the patch test, in total, will require around 25 minutes to complete.
You will be informed in detail by your clinician what you must do to prepare for the treatment long before the session takes place.
Some of the things you must do before HIFU treatments include:
- Be careful not to get a tan at least 2 weeks before the session (whether from the sun or other sources)
- Make sure you schedule your HIFU sessions at least 2 weeks after you finish the course on prescription drugs (if any)
- Do not use irritation-causing skin products for at least one week before your HIFU appointment
You must attend your HIFU appointment without any makeup or moisturiser on your face.
The treatment requires you to have a dry and clean face.
Please keep in mind that if you have a fever or a cold sore on the day of the treatment or right before, you will be required to reschedule.