HIFU Facelift Liverpool
Tighten and tone up your facial skin effectively and non-surgically using VIVO Clinic’s HIFU Facelift in Liverpool.
The cost-effective treatment restores elasticity and suppleness lost due to ageing painlessly, and the results are potentially long-term.More Info
HIFU Facelift Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- 4 Months For Fillers
- 1-2 Weeks For Bo tox
- Metal Implants or Screws In The Face
- Blood Thinning Or Skin Thinning Medication (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear of medication)
- Aspirin (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear)
- Nerve Damage
- Cold Sores
- Pace Maker
- Electrical Device
- Recent Surgery/On Face Recently
VIVO Clinic Liverpool
40 Rodney Street
After the conclusion of a full HIFU Facelift treatment, on average, the full results become visible after 3 to 6 months have passed.
Nevertheless, the time it takes to receive the full benefits of the HIFU Facelift varies vastly from patient to patient.
Around 20% of the time, patients report having received facelift benefits immediately after only a single treatment session.
Like almost all non-surgical treatments offered by our Liverpool clinic, HIFU Facelift is not a painful procedure.
During the in-clinic treatment session, you may experience some warmth and tingling.
If the uncomfortable sensation bothers you too much, our clinician will set the HIFU intensity setting lower.
With HIFU Facelift at our Liverpool clinic, we treat the following areas:
- Traditional Facelift (S-section)
- Jaw lift
- Neck lift
- Upper facelift
- Lower facelift
- Full face, neck & décolletage
HIFU Facelift is designed to reduce or altogether eliminate signs of ageing from facial skin.
The treatment is meant to address wrinkles and stretched skin around the mouth, eyes, and cheek.
Nevertheless, other areas around the face can also be treated with the same degree of effectiveness.
In the same manner, isolated areas of the face can also be treated with HIFU.
In most cases, we recommend up to two in-clinic sessions for the most successful outcomes.
Even so, many clients require a little extra care, and they end up needing more in-clinic HIFU sessions to achieve the full benefits of the treatment.
The results of the procedure start to become evident within 6 to 8 weeks of an in-clinic session. Full results become visible within 3 to 6 months of the final in-clinic session.
If you have a HIFU Facelift treatment scheduled at our Liverpool clinic, you can expect the sessions to last between 30 and 90 minutes.
Your clinical practitioner can provide you with a closer estimate of the length of the treatment.
HIFU Facelift results are potentially long-lasting, given that the aftercare is performed as directed by our clinicians.
And while the lifetime of full results is different for each individual, the average length is calculated to be around 6 months.
You will receive a complete aftercare plan from our clinical practitioners at the Liverpool clinic. The HIFU aftercare plan commonly involves the following:
- Drinking plenty of water
- Avoiding direct or strong sunlight
- Refraining from drinking alcohol for a few days after HIFU sessions
- No hot baths or showers for a few days following HIFU sessions
- Avoid scratching the treatment area
Sometimes, patients are prescribed to use HIFU aftercare supplements for extra care, like HD Thermal Cream and C-TOX.
It is common for patients to experience some redness and tenderness right after HIFU Facelift procedures.
However, these side effects are always mild and painless. Both tend to subside within a matter of days of appearing.
All the treatments offered by our Liverpool clinic, including the HIFU Facelift, are perfectly safe.
Like HIFU Facelift, all of our treatments are non-surgical and are performed using equipment tested to the highest standards.
During the HIFU procedure, patient safety and comfort are prioritised above all else.
It takes no time at all.
The reason is that HIFU Facelift procedures do not result in downtime.
Due to the non-surgical nature of the treatment, one can easily go about their planned activities as soon as they exit our Liverpool clinic.
HIFU Facelift treatments at our Liverpool clinic typically start off with a clinician holding a consultation.
They will explain the treatment and potential results, and answer your queries.
Once you are satisfied with the information and are comfortable to proceed, the clinician will perform a skin analysis and patch test.
In total, you should expect this pre-treatment phase to take up to 30 to 40 minutes.
While you will receive detailed instructions from our clinician at the Liverpool clinic, these are the most common pre-treatment preparation measures you can expect to have to take:
- Be mindful not to get tanned (accidentally, passively, or deliberately) for at least 2 weeks before your HIFU appointment
- Hold off on booking your HIFU appointment till at least 2 weeks after the last dose of any prescription medicine you may be taking
- Refrain from the use of irritation-causing skin products for at least 1 week prior to your HIFU appointment
When you attend your HIFU appointment, please do so without any makeup or moisturiser applied to your face.
Certain conditions like fever or cold sore on the day of your appointment will require you to reschedule.