HIFU Facelift London
HIFU Facelift at our London clinic is a completely non-invasive treatment that tightens facial skin and gives it other anti-ageing benefits.
The treatment is affordable and painless, with results that are potentially long-term.More Info
HIFU Facelift Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- 4 Months For Fillers
- 1-2 Weeks For Bo tox
- Metal Implants or Screws In The Face
- Blood Thinning Or Skin Thinning Medication (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear of medication)
- Aspirin (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear)
- Nerve Damage
- Cold Sores
- Pace Maker
- Electrical Device
- Recent Surgery/On Face Recently
VIVO Clinic London
10 Bury Pl
Though there are reports that 20% of the time, the results appear immediately after the first session, typically, results gradually show 3-6 months after the complete treatment.
Patients may feel slight discomfort in the form of focused warmth. In such cases, the intensity settings can be lowered.
VIVO Clinic London offers the following HIFU treatments:
- Traditional Facelift (S-section)
- Jaw lift
- Neck lift
- Upper facelift
- Lower facelift
- Full face, neck & décolletage
The HIFU Facelift procedure traditionally eliminates the signs of ageing around the mouth and eyes while simultaneously decreasing the loosening and sagging of the cheek skin.
The intensity of the ultrasound used during the procedure is adjusted according to the area of the face and other surrounding regions being treated.
Lower-intensity ultrasound is used for the regions with more sensitive and thinner skin, such as the eyes and mouth.
Typically, we recommend up to two treatment sessions for the most successful outcome.
Results start showing after 6-8 weeks, but the full effect can take 3-6 months.
Based on the size of the treatment area, a session can last anywhere between 30 and 90 minutes.
Following a HIFU session, we ask that you:
- Stay away from sunlight
- Avoid scratching the treated areas of the skin
- Refrain from taking hot showers and baths
- Avoid drinking alcohol for a small while
- Stay hydrated
Additionally, you may be prescribed HIFU aftercare supplements, such as HD Thermal Cream and C-TOX.
It is vital that you abide by the clinical practitioner’s aftercare instructions as closely as possible.
Aftercare is not just important for your health and safety but also to be able to receive the best outcome from the HIFU treatment.
The side effects associated with our HIFU Facelift are very mild in severity and transient in nature.
Patients usually experience slight redness and some tenderness in and around the areas of the face that were treated.
The side effects occur immediately following the procedure and typically fade away in a short few days.
The HIFU Facelift treatment is very safe.
The HIFU procedure itself is non-invasive and therefore poses none of the potential risks associated with the surgical equivalents.
This 2015 study found HIFU to be ‘a safe, effective, and noninvasive option’ as a cosmetic treatment.
Furthermore, at VIVO Clinic London (as well as at our other clinic locations), every step has been taken to ensure that all of our treatment equipment is in top shape at all times.
One of the most significant benefits of undergoing a non-invasive procedure like the HIFU Facelift is that there is no downtime.
You can resume your regular activities immediately after a HIFU session has ended.
This is also true for almost every single non-surgical cosmetic treatment offered at VIVO Clinic London.
Every single HIFU procedure at VIVO Clinic London begins with a consultation headed by one of our clinical practitioners, followed by a skin analysis and a brief patch test.
During the consultation session, which typically lasts around 15 minutes, the clinician will explain the procedure in detail and answer any questions you may have.
The skin analysis and patch test will then take another 25 minutes.
These are done to ensure that your skin is in a suitable condition for the treatment and also so that the clinician is able to adjust the applicator frequencies for the safest and most effective outcome.
All of this will take place in addition to the total treatment time.
You will have to be mindful of several things before your HIFU session.
HIFU procedures cannot be performed on tanned skin.
It is essential that you do not overexpose yourself to the sun (or become tanned through other means) for at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled HIFU Facelift session.
The same applies to prescription drugs (like antibiotics).
If you are on prescription medication, be sure to book your HIFU session at least 2 weeks after the course has concluded.
Furthermore, you must not use skin products that result in irritation for at least 1 week before the scheduled session.
If you end up with a fever or find that you have a cold sore a day before the procedure, it is essential that you reschedule.
As for the day of the treatment, you must not have any make-up on or any moisturiser. Your face needs to be clean and dry right before a HIFU session.