HIFU Facelift Sheffield
Give your face back its natural suppleness and elasticity with our HIFU Facelift in Sheffield, a wholly non-surgical and pain-free treatment.
HIFU Facelift is affordable and highly effective. The brilliant anti-ageing effects are potentially long-term.More Info
HIFU Facelift Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- 4 Months For Fillers
- 1-2 Weeks For Bo tox
- Metal Implants or Screws In The Face
- Blood Thinning Or Skin Thinning Medication (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear of medication)
- Aspirin (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear)
- Nerve Damage
- Cold Sores
- Pace Maker
- Electrical Device
- Recent Surgery/On Face Recently
VIVO Clinic Sheffield
Silver Street Head
After the HIFU Facelift treatment has concluded, a majority of our patients report that they see the benefits within 3 months.
It is also common for 20% of the patients to achieve the results immediately following only a single treatment session.
However, as every individual is different, the results also tend to become fully visible at different times for each individual.
On average, the anti-ageing benefits of HIFU Facelift become visible within 3 to 6 months after the conclusion of the final in-clinic procedure.
While the in-clinic HIFU Facelift procedure may result in some mild discomfort, it is not painful.
The discomfort induced by HIFU manifests as warm and tingling sensations.
If you have sensitive skin and feel these effects may be too overwhelming, you may take some painkillers (like ibuprofen) prior to your HIFU appointment.
HIFU Facelift can be performed almost anywhere on your face.
Additionally, it can be done on the neck and décolletage as well.
You can book HIFU Facelift treatments for the following areas at our Sheffield clinic:
- Traditional Facelift (S-section)
- Jaw lift
- Neck lift
- Upper facelift
- Lower facelift
- Full face, neck & décolletage
The HIFU Facelift treatment is designed to reduce or completely remove wrinkles, looseness, and other signs of ageing from the skin of your face.
The same techniques allow us to treat the skin of your neck and décolletage for the same benefits.
In most cases, patients are able to achieve the full benefits of the treatment with only 1 – 2 clinical sessions.
Nonetheless, there are those who may require a few extra treatments to achieve the most successful outcomes.
The effects start to become visible within 6 to 8 weeks of treatment.
The full benefits come into prominence after 3 to 6 months of the final HIFU treatment.
HIFU treatments in our Sheffield clinic ordinarily last for up to 90 minutes.
For a more accurate estimate of the time, you can confirm with our clinician.
Generally, the full benefits of HIFU Facelift stay on for about 6 months.
However, with proper care, most of the benefits can remain for up to 18 to 24 months. But this extended lifetime of the benefits is subjective; it varies based on the individuals and their lifestyles.
It is important to understand that HIFU Facelift is not a miraculous remedy for ageing.
Sooner or later, the signs of ageing inevitably do return as the skin naturally grows older.
When that happens in the future, you can opt to undergo another treatment.
Aftercare is an extremely important part of HIFU treatments.
You will receive detailed aftercare instructions from the clinical practitioner at the Sheffield clinic.
The HIFU aftercare routine is mostly made up of the following:
- Staying on top of your body’s hydration needs – drink plenty of fluids, preferably water
- Sunlight can be detrimental immediately after the treatment – best to stay in the shade or carefully cover up when heading out
- Giving up alcohol is essential for a few days immediately after the treatment
- Washing or bathing with hot water can do more harm than good after a HIFU treatment – so, best not to use hot water
For added benefits and safety, you may use HIFU aftercare supplements like HD Thermal Cream and C-TOX.
Following a HIFU treatment, a little swelling and redness are expected.
However, these side effects are not strong and tend to last only a few days.
If your skin is sensitive, then you can also expect some tingly sensations over a few weeks after the treatment.
The HIFU procedure offered by VIVO clinic is perfectly safe.
When compared with traditional facelifts, HIFU Facelift is still safer. None of the side effects associated with the surgical treatments is an issue.
Furthermore, our clinicians are seasoned industry professionals, and our equipment is CE-certified and regularly reviewed for performance and safety.
Our patients’ well-being and safety are at the top of our list of priorities.
In spite of its exceeding efficacy, the HIFU Facelift treatment does not involve any downtime.
Without any need to recover from this treatment, you can resume your day’s activities without a pause straight out of our Sheffield clinic.
As a matter of fact, none of the non-surgical treatments offered at our Sheffield clinic requires our patients to recover from them.
The treatment will kick off with clinical consultation.
During this part of the treatment, your clinician will guide you through the details of the procedure, the benefits you can expect, the side effects, and aftercare.
They will also take into account your questions and concerns.
Only once you are fully satisfied and confident with the information will the clinician proceed to the next step.
The next bit involves a brief skin analysis and patch test.
In total, you can expect the pre-treatment stage of your in-clinic session to take 30 – 40 minutes.
We do advise that our clients are mindful of a few things when preparing to attend a HIFU appointment and, in certain cases, before scheduling a treatment.
Beginning at least two weeks prior to your HIFU treatment, ensure that your skin does not tan up.
HIFU procedures cannot be done safely on tanned skin; this is true whether the source of the tan is the sun, spray, or tanning bed.
On the week preceding your HIFU appointment, take a break from using any skin products that produce irritation.
When visiting our Sheffield clinic on the day of your HIFU appointment, your face must be clean, dry and free of any makeup or moisturiser.
If you are taking any prescription drugs, please be sure to schedule your appointment with us at least two weeks after taking the final dose of your medication.
In the event that you come down with a fever or develop a cold sore on the day of your appointment, you will be obliged to reschedule to a date after you fully recover.