Plasma Eye Lift London
The Plasma Eye Lift at our London clinic is a non-surgical treatment designed to tighten the skin around the eyelids with minimal downtime.
This cost-effective option uses plasma technology to rejuvenate the natural elasticity of the eyelids leading to durable results.More Info
Plasma Eye Lift Prices
|Area||Normal Price||Sale Price|
Book OnlineUse code GIVEME10 on the form below for an additional 10% discount
- All medication, creams and injections need to be stopped 2 weeks before treatment
- Cancer – Undergoing treatments or under investigation – 5 years clear and not taking medication
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Breast feeding
- All liver/kidney conditions
- Raynaud’s disease (Doctor note will be accepted)
- Cryoglobulinemia (cryoglobulins present in the blood
- Frost bite
- Vulnerable to the cold and elderly
- Injury to the area being treated
- Cold Urticaria
- Paroxysmal cold haemoglobinuria
- Tropical or oral corticosteroids
- Over the counter aspirin (24 hrs)
- Prescription Blood thinners
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Steroid medication (2 weeks clear)
- Acne Medication (2 weeks clear)
- Anticoagulant Medication
- Nerve Damage
- Silicone Implants in one area of treatment
- Steroid Injection (2 weeks clear)
- Keloid Scarring
- Renal Failure
- Varicose Veins
- 18 & Over For All Procedures
- Sunburn (1-2 Weeks Clear)
- Alcohol or Recreational Drugs for 72 Hours
- 4 Months For Fillers
- 1-2 Weeks For Botox
- Metal Implants or Screws In The Face
- Blood Thinning Or Skin Thinning Medication (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear of medication)
- Aspirin (Unless it is short term, have to be 1-2 weeks clear)
- Nerve Damage
- Cold Sores
- Pace Maker
- Electrical Device
- Recent Surgery/On Face Recently
VIVO Clinic London
10 Bury Pl
At our London clinic, the Plasma Eye Lift has been shown to provide highly durable results, lasting potentially up to two years with proper aftercare and a healthy lifestyle.
This treatment uses micro-burns to remove excess skin from the eyelid permanently; thus, the tightening effects are permanent.
However, it is important to note that it does not stop the natural ageing process of the eyelids.
Our clients are able to easily achieve the desired results following only 1 – 2 in-clinic sessions of the Plasma Eye Lift treatment at our London clinic.
However, certain factors, like the client’s age and the state of their eyelids, may require them to undergo additional in-clinic treatments.
To determine the appropriate number of treatments for your specific needs and goals, it is recommended to speak with one of our trained professionals before booking in-clinic sessions.
At our London location, the Plasma Eye Lift treatment typically takes around an hour to complete.
However, if there is an additional consultation with the clinician during your treatment session, the in-office visit may take longer than the standard hour.
The Plasma Eye Lift procedure utilizes the Lipo Freeze Plasma Spark Pen to ionize gases in the air and generate plasma.
The pen features a 0.3mm needle surface which produces small, superficial burns on the eyelid skin without damaging it.
These plasma burns appear as tiny dots and are formed when skin tissue is vaporised and a carbon crust is left in its place.
The carbon crusts will naturally fall off, and the skin will become firmer and tighter following the treatment.
During the Plasma Eye Lift procedure, most patients do not report any significant pain, but some may feel some level of discomfort.
This discomfort can vary greatly among individuals and depends on their individual pain tolerance.
It is important to communicate with your clinician if you experience any discomfort during the treatment so that they can take measures to alleviate it.
After a Plasma Eye Lift procedure, it is common to experience minor side effects such as scabbing, swelling, and redness.
These effects are typically short-lived and should disappear within a few days of the treatment.
Some individuals may also experience irritation shortly after the procedure, but this should subside quickly.
The healing process following a Plasma Eye Lift typically takes anywhere from 3 to 14 days.
It is common for scabs to form, but these usually vanish within 3 to 7 days.
Some swelling and redness may also occur, but this should dissipate within 7 to 14 days.
For the first six weeks after receiving a Plasma Eye Lift treatment, it is important to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight on the treated area.
It is also essential to keep the area clean and dry and refrain from using makeup or mascara until the area has fully healed.
To clean the treated area, only use warm water. If you experience swelling, you may apply cold compresses to the area.
It is crucial not to scratch the treated area, as it can cause infection or scarring.
Some people may experience light blistering or have skin that appears pink while it is healing, but this should return to its natural colour once the healing process is complete.
There are certain medical issues or circumstances that could disqualify an individual from undergoing the Plasma Eye Lift procedure.
These include existing health conditions, prior surgery or laser treatments in the eye region, pregnancy or lactation, a pacemaker, metal implants or pins in the treatment area, cancer, or HIV/autoimmune disorders.
Before starting the Plasma Eye Lift treatment, it is crucial to notify our clinicians about any of these conditions.
We offer a range of Plasma Eye Lift options at our London clinic to help our clients achieve their desired eye appearance. These include:
- Standard Plasma Eye Lift: This procedure involves applying evenly spaced plasma burns to both the upper and lower eyelids.
- Compact Plasma Eye Lift: This treatment involves applying concentrated plasma burns to a larger area of the upper and lower eyelids.
- Fine Lines: This is a more targeted treatment that uses plasma to address lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
It is important to speak with our clinical practitioners at VIVO Clinic London about your goals to determine the best treatment option for you.