Emirates Passengers Pre-Travel PCR Test
Emirates passengers travelling to the UAE and several other destinations may need to book a private PCR test and get a Fit-to-Fly certificate before being allowed into the country.Book Online
Where can I get a test?
Tests can be booked at clinic locations across the country. Click here to book a test.
How long do the results take to arrive?
When looking at the availability on our booking calendar you will see when you will receive your results. We try to cater to various requirements and budgets, so most locations have a standard and an express option. At our Manchester and Liverpool locations, you can book a PCR test and get results the same day.
Will I get a Fit-to-Fly Certificate?
Yes, your certification will be emailed to you when your test has been processed. Please note, your test must be negative for the document to be recognised as a fit-to-fly certificate.
Are Emirates still operating during the UK lockdown?
Yes. Emirates are still operating although almost all flights are currently for business and repatriation purposes. Following the lockdown Emirates, airlines will transport passengers travelling for leisure purposes.
Why does the test need to be private?
NHS PCR tests do not provide you with a fit-to-fly certificate.
Which countries require a PCR test?
- Swab sample collected in-clinic
- Guaranteed results within the chosen time frame or your money back
- Public health England approved, and CE marked test
- Call centre open 24/7 for your peace of mind
- Results provided by us are accepted by ALL airlines
- UKAS and CQC registered laboratories
- Fit-to-fly Certificate included within our price – no hidden extras