How to Reduce Spots and Acne
Suffering from spots and acne can affect our confidence. Here are some great tips to combat spots and acne naturally.
A healthy and glowing skin is the mark of a healthy and beautiful person. There are many reasons for pimples- food habits, pollution, irritant cosmetics, change in weather, changing lifestyle, stress to name but a few.
Whatever the reason, spots and acne are not a pretty sight, and no one wants to show them off! While temporary methods like applying makeup may be a short time solution, it sure doesn’t last for long. It is essential to adopt more efficient measures that have a permanent result.
For years’ people are trying to find ways to how to get rid of spots. The cosmetic companies take advantage of these desperate needs and keep introducing new products which are often less than adequate!
Spots and acne are an inflammation of the skin that is infected by bacteria. Excess oil secretion is the primary cause of spots. While adopting long-term treatments is a solution, let’s take a look at some natural but effective ways on how to get rid of acne.
- Rubbing ice on the affected area helps reduce redness and inflammation. Instead of applying ice directly, wrap it in a handkerchief. It tightens the pores and soothes the affected area.
- Applying Lemon Juice is another natural way to get rid of spots. It’s rich in Vitamin C and has excellent skin benefits. You can use lemon juice, leave it overnight and wash with warm water in the morning.
- Tea tree oil is probably the most effective for all skin problems. When wondering how to get rid of spots; tea tree oil is one of the safest and readily available option.
- An unknown but effective treatment is Toothpaste! Yes, applying toothpaste on the pimple and leaving for a few hours will give you instant results!
- Steaming is an excellent method that helps open skin pores and releases toxins. When suffering from acne, try steaming as a natural and effective way to reduce inflammation.
- Garlic has rich antiseptic and antifungal properties. Cutting a clove and rubbing on the spot has wonderful effects! Leave on for a few minutes before washing off with warm water and repeat several times during the day.
- LED Acne Treatment is an affordable high-tech method of reducing acne.
While these are some natural ways, contact a dermatologist if the problem persists or seems to grow. Long-term treatments are a sure and permanent solution. Stop thinking about how to get rid of spots and acne and start acting upon it!