What we are doing to protect our staff and customers.
At VIVO Clinic, our priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers. During these difficult times, we have put additional measures in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please see below for more information on the steps we have taken:
- All staff members are provided with masks that adhere to European standards. These masks prevent the transfer of droplets between staff and customers. Masks will be changed at regular intervals throughout the day to reduce the risk of contamination.
- All staff with be provided with the necessary Personal Protective Equipment, such as gloves and aprons.
- All clients will be presented with masks upon entry, which they will be required to wear when undergoing treatments or tests.
- All staff will take extra care when disinfecting the treatment rooms between clients, to ensure the room is sterile. Communal areas will also be thoroughly cleaned at multiple intervals each day. Door handles will be disinfected after every client.
- All clients will undergo a phone consultation prior to their appointment, to make sure that they do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon entry to the clinic, all clients will undergo temperature checks. If the result is deemed to be high, clients will be not allowed to enter the clinic and must rearrange their appointment to a date that is at least 2 weeks ahead. Clients will also be provided with sanitiser when they arrive at the clinic.
- On a daily basis, staff will undergo temperature checks to ensure that they can work with clients and perform treatments safely.
- All of our staff will undergo blood tests every 7 days to ensure that they are safe to work, and do not pose a risk to others.
We are constantly reviewing our health and safety procedures and will update our clients of any changes that may affect their appointment.
If you have any concerns about coming to the clinic for your appointment, please contact us on 0333 305 8486.