A Gentleman’s Guide to Younger Looking Skin
This guide highlights non-invasive treatments that available to the discerning gentlemen who wish to have younger looking skin.
While diet and fitness regime can bring them back to same grounds but the playing field can be levelled by a variety of non-invasive skin treatments. The American Society of Plastic Surgery approves a list of top five non-surgical cosmetic treatments for men:
- Botox Cosmetic
- In this treatment, minute amounts of Botulinum A are injected directly into the skin under the wrinkle.
- It paralyzes the muscle into which the toxin is injected, temporarily. This permits the wrinkle to relax and the skin surface starts looking smoother.
- The procedure takes only 30 minutes.
- Generally, more than one injection is necessary. The cost of per injection is between $300 and $500.
- This cosmetic treatment lasts nearly six months.
- The treatment involves a vacuum suction pump along with mild chemical crystal formula to get rid of the top layers of skin cells.
- This allows the fine skin to come to the surface.
- It requires multiple rounds of treatment for several weeks and the time per treatment is 30 minutes. The results may appear weeks later.
- Skin appears a bit red for just an hour after the treatment.
- The effects may last up to several months after the treatment.
- It rejuvenates the skin, improves complexion, removes fine lines and produces a radiant glow to the skin.
- Laser hair removal
- This cosmetic treatment is based on the energy production by a laser deep down to the hair follicle.
- Injury is caused to the hair follicle and hence, the hair falls.
- This removes hair from any part of the body.
- The treatment time may vary from a few minutes to several hours depending on the area to be cleared of hair. It requires 4 to 8 sittings with 4 to 8 weeks apart.
- Removal of hair of any texture is possible with the aid of this treatment.
- Chemical peel
- Chemical peel involves different chemicals to peel away damaged layers of skin with fine lines and wrinkles.
- It refreshes the skin, boosts collagen production, reduces fine lines and sun damage and improves texture.
- The effects usually last till several months to over a year depending upon the type of treatment preferred.
- Light skin rejuvenation
- It uses light-based devices to deliver intense pulsed lights to the skin.
- This works by making the skin firmer and improving the collagen production to improve texture and complexion.
- It requires just a few minutes.
- Cost ranges between $500 and $1200 depending on the size of the area.
- Several sittings with touch up treatments are necessary.
How Can A Massage Benefit My Health?A massage is generally considered as a treat that releases tension in the muscles and enables you to relax. However,...
How much screen time is right for adultsWe spend more time looking at digital screens now more than ever; what adverse effects are we subjecting ourselves to,...
Can Clothing Affect Our Health?In modern society, people are constantly buying new clothes. Branded clothing is extremely popular and also rather expensive. Apart from...
I had 6 sessions of RF my name is Sam all the treatment s were done by the practitioner called Kristina , most pleasant and professional Lady
I would definitely reconsider the treatments in near future